Our cafes are mainly staffed by volunteers who give their time to ensure our customers have a positive experience when visiting us.
Our cafes now work on a 'made to order' basis with waitress service. Our prices are kept to a minimum and are based on the cost of running the project. Our best value item is soup and a sandwich for a bargain £1. To see our menu use this link.
- Fur Clemt - Central Park Montrose Ave, Norley Hall, Wigan WN5 9XL Opening Times - Monday to Friday 9am until 2pm for drinks and snacks, Lunch served at 12 midday until it’s gone!
- Fur Clemt Tyldesley - Start Well Centre Poplar St, Tyldesley M29 8AX Opening Times - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10am until 2pm
- Fur Clemt @ Wigan Parish Church - Blue Coat School Building, Bishopgate, Wigan. Opening Times - Tuesday 12 midday - 1pm
- Fur Clemt @ Penson St - SWAP Penson St, Wigan WN1 2LP Opening Times - Wednesday (Term time only) lunch Served 12 midday
- Fur Clemt Stubshaw Cross - St Luke's, Bolton Road, Stubshaw Cross, WN4 8TU.
- Wigan WN4 9PL Opening Times - Monday 12am tip 1pm
- Fur Clemt @ Mealhouse Court - Mealhouse Court, Mealhouse Lane, Atherton, Manchester M46 0ED Opening Times - Every other Monday, lunch served 12 midday.
- Bowl and Plate - Garswood Bowling and Community Club, Nicol Rd, Ashton-in-Makerfield, WN4 8LU. Opening Times - Friday Lunch served 12noon unless otherwise advised.
- Dorset Rd Community Centre - Dorset Rd Atherton, Manchester. M46 9 GL Opening Times - Tuesday (Term time only) 10am til 1pm